5/16/10

Kathryn M. Stonehacker

Sometimes I feel so desperate; so unworthy so desolate of things in the higher realm. The realm where I want to be. The realm where my Father wants me to be. But when, in the falling, I muster up a plea for help, I always find Him there & He whispers “you can do it!” And that gives me the strength to read just one verse, say just one prayer, give just one smile, think just one good thought, be just one good thing I want to be. And then, a miracle unfolds. One verse becomes chapters, one prayer becomes many, one smile becomes a whole sunny day, one good thought becomes volumes, one thing I want to be suddenly emerges – and when I see in the distance the “me” that is coming, I don’t have time to feel desperate,


                                  Climbing
                      Busy
          Too
I’m

No comments:

Post a Comment